)? ?dark? ?g: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??40 Grabs Today. 4377 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???
????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday 9 July 2009

I AM going to hell


Today was a bit of a weird day as I was asked if i had found God - anyone know the proper answer to this? as i stuttered 'no, but im hoping to' was my answer not knowing if this was right or wrong.


It started out as a normal day, me treading in the new kitttens cat litter tray barefoot and managing to get toothpaste down my newly ironed shirt, so I knew from then on I was in for a hard day, I had 3 appoinments today, 1 with a company called french linen co, the other with waddesdon manor for some books im producing for Lord Rothschild and Southcourt Baptist Church, the first 2 appt went without to much hitch and finally got to my last appt at 3pm where i met the newly appointed reverend for the area.
He was quite young and seemed quite on the ball and fairly modern so we chatted for about 45 minutes about anything and eveything ( being a salesman you have to be able to talk twaddle forever and i manage to have that gift ) and eventually we got around to the godly subject when he came straight out with it. ' Have I been touched by God and have I found him.'
Now being me i had to ask didnt i after the initial No, how does one find God? and he then transpired into telling me his first experience and feeling Gods presence when he was running Sports Day when he was 9.
So I asked him if he made him win and then he began to tell me he was leading but let his friend win as God told him too. My first question to him as i felt i could talk very openly with him was WHY!! you were winning!!! Why would God tell you this, to which he answered, because it was Gods will. What does this mean!!! as i was nearly swearing Gods will! Gods will! how can making you come 2nd in sports day help the frigging starvin children in Africa I was thinking.
After that he started telling me how if i came to church i would feel his presence and i would understand his will, this guy was a good salesman i was thinking as he had me saying yes to every question he was asking. We left the meeting with me telling him that I MIGHT come to church on sunday, but as i left and had time to digest it i thought how do you know when and how do you know if you have found God, Is it like a Eureka moment or does he appear in front of you because when i meet him i have a few questions to ask him like Why did you give us nipples on men as they are utterly useless and why did you give us gherkins and why are girls bums so great in tight jeans, useless questions i know but still important to me.
I also want to know why he hasnt made me a millionaire yet. So was also wondering if you could ask God 1 question what would it be: And after much soul searching I thought of 'Whats next weeks lottery numbers?' I think this tells you a lot about me as i know i am money orientated and selfish - i knew this but just wanted it confirmed by the big one. Dont worry i know i have my unselfish moments but the selfish ones outweigh them. Anyway back to my question: where do you find him as apparently he can be found anywhere, and what does he look like, wow what if he was a she, wow that would answer a lot of my questions so if you know the answer to my question, DONT tell me as im quite happy knowing im going to hell. im happiest there.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That's very deep Mr. G!! As it happens I have found God and love the peace it brings to me knowing there's an eternal plan of happiness. That is however as far as I will preach to you.
It starts with recognizing the blessings you enjoy daily,, gratitude........eventually you cannot deny his hand in your life, but maybe for you, coming second (even if to Darren Ryder) may have been what you needed, to drive yourself to accomplish so much.

Mr G said...

wow, how did you do that?