)? ?dark? ?g: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??40 Grabs Today. 4377 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???
????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday 10 July 2009

Guilty Pleasures or just a big girl


Was thinking as im watching confessions of a shopaholic film that im not quite a bloke bloke, dont get me wrong there are still blokey things that i like, a lot of them have to do with the female form, but it strikes me that i dont get under the bonnet of my car and tinker away or drink beer by the keg, or swear or fight, in fact when i started to think what i liked i thought crap theres quite a lot of feminine stuff in there, so i started to do ' a for and against if i was more girly or more blokey. and this is how it came out:


Girly Blokey


I cry at sad or happy films I like football

I know how to do a french platt I like walking up mountains

I like tidiness I like computer games like the Wii

I like shopping for clothes I like hot food

Girls talk to me like their friend I like gadgets ( my new multimedia player

holds upto 1000 dvds - cool

I dye my hair now im stuck

I like beautiful plants I can read a map

I like cooking I like seeing girls in underwear

I like Kylie

I wear pink shirts

I have girlfriends NOT girlfriends

I love art

I do am/dram

I love to dance

See!! I know im not gay, but i do worry that i dont go down the pub drink a few ales, see even that is a girly thing - worrying what others think. So why is this as i came from a house that had 1 brother and 2 sisters, i think thats fairly normal although my brother would say thay my eldest sister isnt normal. I grew up in an fairly tough neighbourhood, went to tough schools so it must be in the genes as i didnt have a strong woman influence in my life so where does it come from, I know a lot of gay people, girls and men, in fact i went out with a bisexual lap dancer who i met at art college so i see a lot of similarities, but again i have enforce i like girls so perhaps i just have to accept that perhaps all the men type things are boring and what girls do is a lot more fun. Perhaps i was a girl in a previous life. So when i die and someone has to stand up and describe me i think i'd like to be there to hear it, I know i am unique as there can only be 1 Mr G but am beginning to think I have all the characteristics of a Metrosexual as this is the official description of one:


Metrosexual is a neologism of the 2000s generally applied to heterosexual men with a strong concern for their appearance, and/or a lifestyle that displays attributes stereotypically related to gay men.


So now i know what i am, i feel quite comfortable with it and i can get on with watching Titanic.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I think all women need a girlfriend with mens plumbing :) My guy is totally metro. I love it.