)? ?dark? ?g: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??40 Grabs Today. 4377 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???
????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday 24 July 2009

Friday - Do I take the red pill or the blue pill


For anyone who has seen the Matrix you will know what I mean by this. As its the weekend coming up and after a hard week am either going to have a relaxing one doing the normal stuff or do I go and explore what the real world is like UNPLUGGED.


So I think i am going to take the blue pill and go and explore what the seedy underworld is like and go out into Aylesbury tonight. Now my town has changed a lot since i used to go stomping around on it, tearing up the women, what do they do now, as when we used to go out we used to go pub crawling it, chat women up, maybe smoke a little weed, then get a kebab and be home by 1am, now im not so sure as everywhere seems open till morning, and I see people getting on in back alleys, kebab shops are still the same, but where does a 38 year old go now in Aylesbury to have a good time, I dont particularly like just going to a quiet pub as im 38 not 58, I still like dance music, I still like talking to girls, and I still like having fun.


So am sitting here looking at the 2 pills, the red one has the pipe and slippers written all over it and I know that one wont give me any sideffects but the blue pill, that little monkey will get me into a whole host of trouble as Im the type of person who doesnt do things by half measures, so I am thinking if i take the blue pill can i live with the consequences.
Firstly what does one wear now as I dont want to look like an 18 year old again and I dont want to look like your dad.
Do I wear a t-shirt or do i wear a shirt?
How many buttons do I leave undone?
Do I wear my shirted tucked in or out?
Jeans - do I show my pants or not?
Do I wear trainers or shoes?
Does anybody use a wallet now or do they take just the cash?
Shave or not shave?
Pants or boxers or commando?
Next, what do you drink now, I was brought up on pints, is that that the norm now or do i go with a cocktail.
If I want to dance now, how do you do it. do I due cue tips, make the pizza or just shuffle.
How do I talk to girls now, what should be the first line?
As i think about it the red pill is starting to look more appealing, but you know what i am Mr G and whatever the blue pill holds I am sure I will come out the other side, I will let you all know what the blue pill did to me, or if you dont hear from me again you know that i am unplugged and free. On the other hand I think taking the red pill might be the best option as I just can t be arsed with all that again.


0 comments: