)? ?dark? ?g: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??40 Grabs Today. 4377 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???
????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday 17 February 2012


Welcome Emma Victoria Joyce Gerlack
I havent done this for a while so bear with me, the last couple of weeks have been interesting to say the least, at the ripe old age of 41 i find myself being a father again and am happy as can be even more than probably my others which i am ashamed of.
Emma Victoria Joyce came into this world on February 3rd 2012 at 4.11pm and weighed 9lbs 5oz
and I have to say she is gorgeous in every way. Emma came to me and my wife as a bit of a shock as she was concieved about the same time as my mother passing away whicjh made it even more special. Emma is also one of Gods very special children as she was born with no left hand.
It came as quite a shock to me and my wife but I have to say that both of us are even more thrilled for some reason, personally I think it was Gods way of saying that i need to spend more time with my kids and slow down and I thank him for it as it has taught me a valuable lesson that life is very fragile. apparently only 40% of what Emma had only survive in the womb so already i know that she is extra special and a fighter. All I know is that there will be many challenges ahead but my wife and I are really excited about what the future brings with her.
Sometimes God does move in mysterious ways

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was able to find good information from your
content.

Feel free to surf to my site ... reklamy lubin