)? ?dark? ?g: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??40 Grabs Today. 4377 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???
????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday 2 May 2010
















Smells Like Teen Spirit or is it just the Petrol Fumes


On saturday as part of my new years resolution to spend more time with my kids on an individual basis, I took my middle daughter Carla to the Gumball Rally, she like me loves fast cars, the louder the better, the more wheelspins the donuts the claxon of the horns, what is this that drives us petrolheads to go weak at the knees, there are not many things that can do tis to me but the sight of a Bugatti Veryon revving its engines and wheelspinning off the start line.


I think my daughter carla liked it but I probably enjoyed it more.... pictures are louder than words

0 comments: