)? ?dark? ?g: 4.3 (6 Ratings)??40 Grabs Today. 4377 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???
????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday 8 October 2009


Guess what? I found my mojo


I not sure where I lost it or where it has been for the past few months but its definately come back after a vacation.

For anybody who has lost their Mojo may I be the first to say you can borrow mine if you want as I feel it could help someone other than myself.

Now be careful though as my mojo is very protective and very addictive and should be handled very carefully as it is very unique, be sure that you want it as it could lead to irrational behaviour and if it were a packet of cigarettes it would be Marlboro Reds WHICH is why it comes with a health warning, but for the lucky person who receives my mojo, good luck cos your in for a real ride.

So if your feeling down, tired, stressed, lazy, then Mr G's Mojo comes in 3 flavours, try it, its contagious

0 comments: